Viking's Diablo Spicy Wings
1 Family Pack Fresh Chicken Wings - about 5 lbs.
1/2 Stick of Butter
Stubb's Hot BBQ Chicken Wing Sauce
Frank's/Durkee Red Hot Sauce
Juice of 1/2 Fresh Lime
1. Cut wings in three parts and toss away the tip.
2. Place naked wings on non-stick cookie sheet.
3. Bake @ 425f for 20 minutes, turn cook 30 min @350
4. Once cooked, remove from oven, toss in Frank’s to coat well and sear quickly on hot grill/BBQ until crispy w/light charring.
5. Melt butter and add to it lime juice, 1 part Stubb’s and 2 parts Frank’s in large toss-worthy bowl (be generous with the sauce)
6. Toss wings in sauce/butter mix and enjoy.
Best served with a light, but crisp beer such as Pacifico or Corona. An extra shot of Louisiana pepper sauce will take them up a notch, if so desired.
***REMEMBER*** The cooking is the key. These little monsters should be cooked until loosening from the bone, but not dried out.
Back to Recipes Page