1. Grab a wing portion without the
2. Go to one end of the wing and gently separate the two bones.
3. Next, stand the wing up on its end using the two separated bones as a
4. Place your thumb, index, and middle finger firmly half way down the
5. In a thrusting motion, firmly smash the wing down towards the
surface. (If you have done it correctly, you will have taken all of the
chicken and skin off of the bone)
6. Place the entire boneless piece of chicken in your mouth and enjoy,
you've just completed the smash!